How to Reserve a Puppy
Our reservation list is often too full to add others to it. Check our puppy questionnaire page to see if we are currently evaluating puppy questonnaires. If you see that we are, here are the steps to reserving one of our puppies.
1. Read our contract page where we have details about what we guarantee, what we expect from the owners of our puppies, and what you can expect from us.
2. Read our FAQ page for answers to most of the questions you might have and to see how our reservation list works.
3. Read our Future Litters page for information on our plans and what we have available.
4. Read our Vaccine page to make sure you are okay with our minimal vaccine policy.
5. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions not covered on our FAQ page.
6. Go to the puppy questionnaire page, fill it out, and hit the submit button.
7. Give me a couple of days to go over your questionnaire. If I think we would be a good fit for you or if I have further questions, I will either call you or send you our phone number so that you can call us at your convenience. I will of course let you know if we think another breeder would work best for you. Someone in my family has to talk to you by phone in order for you to be put on our waiting list.
8. If your family and our family both feel that your home would be a great match for one of our puppies and if you are close enough, we would love for you to schedule a visit.
9. Only at this point is it time to send a $500 deposit which will secure your place on our reservation list.
10. We reserve the right to give a total refund of deposit to any family at any time if we determine that it would not be in the best interest of the puppy or the family. It is important to us that each of our puppies finds an incredible home.
I keep in close contact with those who have reserved a puppy from one of our future litters, letting them know when the mother has come into season, when the dogs have been bred, the approximate number of puppies shown by the ultrasound half-way through the 63-day pregnancy, and of course the number of boys and girls that are actually born. After birth, pictures of each puppy will be posted to our website at birth, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 5 weeks, and 6 1/2 weeks and I continue to update the future guardians of our puppies on their progress.